Sunday, November 22, 2009

Battle of BP

Ms. J and I have been battling high blood pressure all day today. I am getting quite scared and her regular caregiver thinks we should take her into the ER. I was here alone today, taking advice and orders via text from my dad (the naturopath) as well as from Gram's caregiver. We tried magnesium orally and topically, a full magnesium bath, her regular blood pressure medication, elevating her feet, carrot and celery juice, more magnesium, chlorophyll, coconut oil, homeopathic silver, homeopathic Human Growth Hormone, and probably a few other things that I can't remember.

It has lowered to 163/87 now, which is still very high. Just an hour ago the bottom, the diastolic, was reaching 111...way, way, way too high. I had just gotten it down when a choking fit brought it right back up again. Sigh.

I am waiting for a call back from the doctor on call at the Clinic. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment