Saturday, March 27, 2010

Limited Time

I left for a few days to attend a wedding last week, during which time, Ms. J took a turn for the worst. She is currently bed-ridden, because each time we move her, she cheyne-stokes and her heart stops. (!)

So...we are now to the point of check-and-change with the Depends, and move her only so her bedsores heal up.

She just asked us to wash her hair, though...so she's still in there, all right.:)

The nurse just came to visit and thinks that we only have days. I guess the Doc may have been right when she said that we had two months, back in February. I sure don't know. I guess Ms. J is holding on for something or to something and isn't ready just yet. Was it for me to come back? For Dad to come home? He'll be back tonight, so we'll see.

Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment