Sunday, March 14, 2010

Miss R Featured on BlogTalk Radio via Caregiving.com

Hi all...I did an interview with Denise Brown over at Caregiving.com this afternoon. Go take a listen if you're bored and don't already know my and Ms. J's story.

It went pretty well, even though I was all nervous and sweaty and caffeinated. (I'm much better in writing.) But, I seem coherent, so...great! There was a caller who swore on air, but hey...keeps things interesting.

To find the interview, visit Caregiving.com, head to the right column, and find the BlogTalk Radio player. I'm on the March 14th episode of Table Talk.

There were a few things I didn't get to hit on that I had wanted to, but I will post on that later today. One of them was "hopes and dreams for the future." I hope to get to that one today because I'm pretty excited about it.

Thanks to Denise for making me feel so comfortable and for all her encouraging words!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have written myself a note to listen to that show! I keep forgetting to do that. I really enjoy those radio talks with Denise too, I make myself forget there are goodness knows how many people listening too! I do podcast downloads of the shows, so I have all of them on itunes so far. Look forward to listening to it!

    ReplyDelete