Friday, January 22, 2010

Not An Easy Answer

Okay, so. I've been thinking about my last post, and I feel that it is slightly misleading. I created it half in jest, but I do want to make it clear that I know depression and burnout are very real and very serious problems. Sometimes the only thing you can do to stay even moderately sane is something small and simple that reminds you of who YOU are. (And to quote Rabbi Kushner, "Who you work for.")

Now, it's also misleading in the sense that if you have a client or family member such as Ms. J, there is no way on God's green earth that you will be able to do any of those things for more than just a few precious minutes a day, if that. Still, I do urge you to create your own list and to follow through with it. FIND those few minutes. They will make all the difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment